With CAR-T therapies on the cusp of achieving global approval, there are still many bottlenecks that are preventing this from becoming the ‘sell-out’ therapy that the field had hoped for.
The CAR-TCR Europe Summit will unravel the technical challenges across translation, scale and delivery to provide your team with the platform to learn, collaborate and gain actionable insights to advance your therapy for clinical and commercial success.
This year's focused agenda will delve into the technical bottlenecks encountered in every stage of the CAR-TCR drug development cycle, providing more comprehensive analysis across 3 tracks including:
- Increasing durability of response
- Improving remission rates
- Understanding T cell fitness and effect on clinical efficacy
- Enhancing potency with CAR-T construct design
- Managing toxicity through regulation of therapy
- Automation to reduce cost of production
- Improving technology transfer as clinical trials grow larger
- Cell characterisation and analytics to provide insight into clinical result
- Managing the bottleneck in viral vector supply
- Outlining experience building in-house manufacturing centres to improve control over time and cost of manufacture
- Harmonisation of regulatory requirements and expectations in Europe
- Advice and experience initiating clinical trials in Europe
- Ensuring market access to patients globally
- Better understand evidence requirements for payer submissions to achieve faster access and pricing
Building an industry-focused agenda with insights from experts at Celgene, Refuge Biotech, Celyad, ICER, Immatics, Medigene, Allogene Therapeutics, Leucid Bio, T-Knife, GSK and many more, this agenda is tailored to your needs and the needs of the industry.
Click here to download the preliminary agenda. Pre-launch pricing expires on the 18th of October! Don't miss out!