With CAR-T therapies on the cusp of achieving global approval, there are still many bottlenecks that are preventing this from becoming the ‘sell-out’ therapy that the field had hoped for.
The CAR-TCR Summit Europe will unravel the technical challenges across R&D, translation, scale and delivery to provide your team with the platform to learn, collaborate and gain actionable insights to advance your therapy for clinical and commercial success.
This year's focused agenda will delve into the technical bottlenecks encountered in every stage of the CAR-TCR drug development cycle, providing more comprehensive analysis across 3 tracks including:
Research & Development Track
- Explore the emerging CAR-X landscape with Glycostem & Carisma Therapeutics
- Breach the solid tumor microenvironment with Refuge Biotech & Atara Biotherapeutics
- Optimize target identification with Celyad & Anocca AB
- Investigate next-generation gene engineering techniques with Precision Biosciences
- Develop 'off-the-shelf' platforms with Leucid Bio
- Provide mechanistic rationale for combination therapies with Agenus & Ziopharm Oncology
- Discuss 'gold standards' and innovations in assay development GlaxoSmithKline and bluebird bio
- Understand and minimze toxicity with Kite: A Gilead Company and The NHS
Manufacturing & Commercialisation Track
- Advance automation for cheaper, faster manufacturing with Gracell Biotechnologies & Glycostem
- Gain regulatory guidance to initiate clinical trials in Europe from MHRA & Norwegian Medicines Authority
- Maximize real world evidence for value demonstration, and innovative reimbursement models with Janssen
- Expedite batch release and maintain high quality products with Novartis and Immatics
Building an industry-focused agenda with insights from experts at BMS, Novartis, Refuge Biotech, Celyad, Immatics, Medigene, Allogene Therapeutics, Leucid Bio, T-Knife, GSK and many more, this agenda is tailored to your needs and the needs of the industry.
Click here to download the full event guide. The next earlybird pricing expires on the 16th of October! Don't miss out!