With CAR-T therapies on the cusp of achieving global approval, there are still many bottlenecks that are preventing this from becoming the ‘sell-out’ therapy that the field had hoped for.
The CAR-TCR Summit Europe will unravel the technical challenges across translation, scale and delivery to provide your team with the platform to learn, collaborate and gain actionable insights to advance your therapy for clinical and commercial success.
This year's focused agenda will delve into the technical bottlenecks encountered in every stage of the CAR-TCR drug development cycle, providing more comprehensive analysis across 3 tracks including:
- Define parameters to select & expand optimal T cell products with Gracell & TCBiopharm
- Overcome tumour resistance to improve the durability of response with CARsgen Therapeutics
- Strategies to manage toxicity with Kite & Eureka Therapeutics
- Improve tumour targeting and safety profiles of allogeneic therapies with GammaDelta Therapeutics
- Technology to disrupt current processes to shorten manufacturing times with Immatics & Gadeta
- CMC control to develop consistent quality products with Alliance of Regenerative Medicine
- Overcome vector supply bottlenecks with GlaxoSmithKline
- Carry out technology transfer with guidance from EMA
Development & Commercialisation Track
- Lessons learned in clinical development decision making from GlaxoSmithKline & Marker Therapeutics
- Gain regulatory guidance to initiate clinical trials in Europe from MHRA & Celgene
- Address early evidence criteria to achieve access and reimbursement with NICE & bluebird bio
- Review the operational challenges of running an effective CAR-T allogeneic trial with the NHS
Building an industry-focused agenda with insights from experts at Celgene, Refuge Biotech, Celyad, ICER, Immatics, Medigene, Allogene Therapeutics, Leucid Bio, T-Knife, GSK and many more, this agenda is tailored to your needs and the needs of the industry.
Click here to download the full event guide. The next earlybird pricing expires on the 15th of November! Don't miss out!