Following the recent approvals of Kymriah and Yescarta, the CAR-TCR drug development field is bursting with potential to become the next generation of safe and effective immunotherapies for patients in Europe.
Encapsulating this excitement, the CAR-TCR Summit Europe is providing you with the platform to learn from the experience of industry pioneers, hear novel clinical updates and network with key opinion leaders to takeaway valuable lessons learnt to improve upon your CAR-TCR pipeline.
Key topics to be addressed:
- Novel technologies to create the next generation CAR-T exploring dual-targeting, universal CAR-T’s and control switch innovations
- Improve solid tumour targeting with antigen identification strategies and cutting edge technology to overcome the tumour microenvironment
- Automation and manufacturing processes to reduce the overall cost of goods and improve scale up
- Novel supply chain routes to enhance the accessibility of personalised CAR-T therapy
- Explore the regulatory and reimbursement landscape to ensure affordable pricing and global commercial delivery
The CAR-TCR Summit Europe is your comprehensive end-to-end guide to CAR and TCR drug development – Register your interest today!
|“The CAR-TCR team really care about moving the cell immunotherapy space forward to find a cure for cancer. That’s why we work extremely hard to create a platform for experts to learn, network and find solutions to their shared challenges. The end goal is to ensure you can bring safe, effective and commercially viable CAR-T and TCR therapies to patients in need. The CAR-TCR Summit is a place where the 4 letter C word is becoming common place: Cure.”|
CAR-TCR Summit Boston 2017 Highlights
“Best focused meeting on CAR and TCR development, from bench to clinic.”
-Dominic Justewicz, Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer, CAR-TCR Summit 2017 attendee